Bienvenidos a Smash Bros. Spain

Smash Bros. Spain es el hogar de la comunidad española de Smash Bros.

¡Únete y podrás participar en los torneos online, enterarte de cuándo serán los próximos torneos presenciales y compartir con nosotros todas tus inquietudes!

Foreigners can post here, use English please.
Tournaments on the 20th of March, and probably freeplay on the 21st at someone's house. We suppose we'll have around 6-7 TV's available, possibly more, but if you could bring some it'd be very nice. We expect 20-25 portuguese players (around 15-20 for Brawl and 5-10 for Melee). As for Melee, we'll try our best to add Melee singles to the events. But we will have to be quick to do everything in time. ^^
c'mon, add melee teams too, it would be about 8 teams, perfect for a interesant brackets and we don't spend so much time. With 3 euros for team could be ok

you don't regress, i promise
thank you for the info

too effort for only 10 hours of vice xDDD
480km by car......

if you get the venue for 2 days i will go, 10 hours is nothing
Dunno if you read the post on the previous page, but I said one day for the tournies and a second day for freeplay at someone's house. Free housing for the night included.
thank you for the info

480km by car......

Dunno if you read the post on the previous page, but I said one day for the tournies and a second day for freeplay at someone's house. Free housing for the night included.
don't worry, we'll be there, but not confirmed us yet, just wait a little more, problably, we will post our confirmatio arround 25th february

i expect we have alot of freeplays second day (and a good host for the night xd)
informaciones actualizadas del torneo
Localização: Instituto Português da Juventude da Expo - Sala Formação II
Rua de Moscavide lote 47 - 101

Estacionamento: Existe estacionamento grátis na própria rua e arredores, se não haver lugar há um parque de estacionamento mesmo ao pé que tem tarifa máxima diária de 3€

Como chegar lá de transportes:
Autocarros: 5, 10, 25, 44, 114 e 208
Metro: A partir da estação do Oriente, saiam do lado do C.C. Vasco da Gama, subam as escadas e sigam norte na Av. D. João II (com o Vasco da Gama à vossa direita) 12 minutos a pé. Vão passar por uma rotunda e um parque de estacionamento (Parque da Saúde). O IPJ é na rua à esquerda a seguir ao parque.

Free Housing: 6 Lugares = 2(Flayl) + 2(Fing Funk) + 2(Golden Ike)

Horas de início: 10:30, se trouxeres equipamento ou se quiseres jogar amigáveis chega às 9:00

Dia: 20 de Março de 2010

Preço de entrada: 4€

Preço de inscrição por torneio: 4€ para Brawl 1v1, 2€ para o resto

Torneios (com mínimo de 8 inscrições):
Brawl 1v1
Brawl 2v2
Tatsunoko VS Capcom (2 inscrições)
Melee 1v1 (5 inscrições)

Inventário:
Televisões (4): Flayl, Golden Ike
Wii + Wiimote (5): Flayl, NGFC, Golden Ike, NatP, King Funk
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (5): Flayl, NGFC, King Funk, Golden Ike, NatP
Tatsunoko VS Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars (2): Flayl, NGFC
Super Smash Bros. Melee (4): Flayl, King Funk, Golden Ike, NatP

Inscritos (19):
Oculto:
King Funk
Flayl
Mr. Burned
RackamPF
NGFC
Golden Ike
BigLord
SpikeBolt
Issac
NatP
some1
GSM
Blue Lightning
Raw!
Amatsu
Otenka
SaiX
Evle
Redrix
Regras de Brawl:
Oculto:
- There are two phases: Round Robin pools and a Double Elimination bracket
- The top players in each pool from the Round Robin phase advance to the Double Elimination bracket
- You are guaranteed to play AT LEAST 4 sets.
- Settings:
-- Pools and regular Bracket match: Best of 3, first to win 2 games wins.
-- Winner's Finals, Loser's Finals and Grand Finals: Best of 5, first to win 3 games wins.
-- 3 Stocks, 8 minutes.
-- Items set to "Off" and "None"
-- Team Attack On
-- You may not counterpick a stage you previously won on in the same set.
-- If time runs out, the player with most stocks wins. In the case both players have the same number of stocks, the player with the lowest % wins. In case both players have the same visible %, the Sudden Death must be played out.
-- A game ending with Bowser or Ganondorf's Special suicide move results in the win for Bowser/Ganondorf. If the game ends with any other suicide move, the Sudden Death must be played out.
-- Stalling is forbidden.
-- You may counterpick a stage not included in the lists below if the other player agrees to it.
-- Players must take turns striking a stage from the starter stage list. The first game will be played on the remaining stage.
-- After the first game, players may ban 1 stage (from the 2 lists) of their choosing from the set.
-- Procedure after the first game: Loser of previous game picks stage (from the 2 lists), Winner picks character, Loser picks character.

STARTER STAGE LIST:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Lylat Cruise
Smashville
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

COUNTERPICK STAGE LIST:
Castle Siege
Halberd
Pokémon Stadium 1
Brinstar
Delfino
Frigate Orpheon
qualquier information extra me adiciona en msn enviando una PM.
thank you for the info

480km by car......

don't worry, we'll be there, but not confirmed us yet, just wait a little more, problably, we will post our confirmatio arround 25th february

i expect we have alot of freeplays second day (and a good host for the night xd)
hoy es 27 :P
solo para saber si has olvidado y quisiera saber su disponibilidad, ya que puede ser necesario llevar un televisor...

hoy es 27 :P
solo para saber si has olvidado y quisiera saber su disponibilidad, ya que puede ser necesario llevar un televisor...
I still talking with Saix to go because he has the car who can leave us in the end of the world XD

Sorry for cannot bring you a answer today.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]