Bienvenidos a Smash Bros. Spain

Smash Bros. Spain es el hogar de la comunidad española de Smash Bros.

¡Únete y podrás participar en los torneos online, enterarte de cuándo serán los próximos torneos presenciales y compartir con nosotros todas tus inquietudes!

Foreigners can post here, use English please.
All I can say for the people who want to play Melee is that they will probably be disappointed coming to Portugal, as no one here really plays it at high level. However, we do know two twin brothers who are very good at Melee and live in some village in Portugal, but we haven't met them yet. They main Falcon and Yoshi and hopefully, I'll manage to invite them into one of our Lisbon bi-weeklies before the tournament.
Wow I bet I'm better than those smash twins and I suck at Melee.
Lol

But you don't suck at maylayy.

E: But it's funny, two kids training melee in their basement somewhere in a hidden village in the land of Portugal <_<
Wow I bet I'm better than those smash twins and I suck at Melee.
Lol

But you don't suck at maylayy.

E: But it's funny, two kids training melee in their basement somewhere in a hidden village in the land of Portugal <_<
People described them to me as "unstoppable" and "amazing". So it's a very subjective affair, I don't know what that means: in relation to who/what?

But anyway, I guess I'll see once I manage to invite them to one of my bi-weeklies.
Hey guys, I just said this to Marc, but now it's important that you book your trip as early as possible! Prices seem to be rising constantly on Edreams. If you get your tickets now, you'll not only get cheaper fees, but the portuguese community will be much more interesting in attending this tournament fully!

Quick guys, it's now or never.
how many days and what days will be the event?
surely i will go, but liboa isn't very far from sevilla
i'm 90% confirmed, and more people from seville will come with me, when you have the exact place, post a image of googlemaps
Event will probably be only one day. But since there's housing, there's also lots of friendlies included on the next day depending on when you're leaving.

It will be on the 20th of March, and it should have Brawl singles, Brawl doubles and Melee singles. ^^

Tell me whoever you're bringing with you, so that I can add them to the list.
all in the same day? D:
that will be very difficult to organize well, how many tvs do you have? i can bring 2 tvs and wii/melee/brawl and the people who will come with me also bring theirs wiis
Wiis aren't the main problem. It's the TV's. But I think we can get around 7 minimum of them ourselves. If we add up 2 from you it sure will help. ^^
all in the same day? D:
that will be very difficult to organize well, how many tvs do you have? i can bring 2 tvs and wii/melee/brawl and the people who will come with me also bring theirs wiis
Wiis aren't the main problem. It's the TV's. But I think we can get around 7 minimum of them ourselves. If we add up 2 from you it sure will help. ^^
lol, this guy don't know me
do you wnat more TV?
3 more tv portable to add if i could go with saix, bigger tv will be a problem to bring with us
saix, guapeton... ya sabes que copiloto tan precavido soy xd
a ver mancos de barcelona, no hagamos como siempre: pongamonos de acuerdo rápido en quien va y quien no va y reservemos pronto ahora que los precios aún son bajos.

Interesados:

Marc

go go go
marc, si u planejes ya, yo mapunto segur

edit: mirando precios... mejor no estoy para ir...
Tournaments on the 20th of March, and probably freeplay on the 21st at someone's house. We suppose we'll have around 6-7 TV's available, possibly more, but if you could bring some it'd be very nice. We expect 20-25 portuguese players (around 15-20 for Brawl and 5-10 for Melee). As for Melee, we'll try our best to add Melee singles to the events. But we will have to be quick to do everything in time. ^^
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]