Bienvenidos a Smash Bros. Spain

Smash Bros. Spain es el hogar de la comunidad española de Smash Bros.

¡Únete y podrás participar en los torneos online, enterarte de cuándo serán los próximos torneos presenciales y compartir con nosotros todas tus inquietudes!

Foreigners can post here, use English please.
BY Novi
So already posted on to the presentation section but I'd like to introduce myself again, with english it's easier. I've been playing melee for years now, I moved to Spain about two years ago but because Fuengirola is a tourist place I haven't learned the language as well as I would have liked to (or I should have). I'm gonna stay in Spain for one more year, it would be nice to find ppl to play with, improve my spanish and attend to tourneys/meetings in the future during this year. If someone wants to play me I also have the equipment to record matches :)

Ps. I you feel like adding me on msn, go ahead :)

Pps. I'm finnish
BY NaZe
So already posted on to the presentation section but I'd like to introduce myself again, with english it's easier. I've been playing melee for years now, I moved to Spain about two years ago but because Fuengirola is a tourist place I haven't learned the language as well as I would have liked to (or I should have). I'm gonna stay in Spain for one more year, it would be nice to find ppl to play with, improve my spanish and attend to tourneys/meetings in the future during this year. If someone wants to play me I also have the equipment to record matches :)

Pps. I'm finnish

Hi, i´m NaZe, i have relatives living in Fuengirola. I don´t have many experience in Melee, but more in Brawl. I´m happy that you registered here in our forum. I hope you enjoy this. If you have any questions for us, feel free to ask. See ya.
BY Novi

Pps. I'm finnish

Hi, i´m NaZe, i have relatives living in Fuengirola. I don´t have many experience in Melee, but more in Brawl. I´m happy that you registered here in our forum. I hope you enjoy this. If you have any questions for us, feel free to ask. See ya.
I'm enjoying my time here on the forums :) If you drop by in fuengirola some time avisame, i play brawl too.
My msn is: noviisi_mc@hotmail.com
BY Evle
Oh, great! Welcome!

It will be a little smashfest in Córdoba soon, you can come too, of course.
BY Novi
Oh, great! Welcome!

I'm currently in Finland and I'm not coming in Spain before 9th of august :S when is the meeting?
BY Evle
Oh, great! Welcome!

I'm currently in Finland and I'm not coming in Spain before 9th of august :S when is the meeting?
Isn't a date now, I think we'll do it about 21th to 23th of august.
BY Kirzo
Welcome! Novi, "Añadime" does not exist if this is spanish XD. It's "Añadidme". Well, enjoy our forums and the ladder, etc.
BY Novi
Oh, great! Welcome!

Isn't a date now, I think we'll do it about 21th to 23th of august.
Awesome : )))

Edit. Wait who's Neji? :'D
BY Me_Aludes
Msn: noviisi_mc@hotmail.com Añadidme! :)

Volveré a España el 9 de agosto ->

Thanks to everyone for sharpening my grammar, appreciated and keep on por favor :)
>_>.
Kirzo, si se tiene que dedicar él a corregir los errores que comete la gente de este foro al escribir en inglés, te puedo asegurar que salimos perdiendo.
BY AfoInvnt
Only speaking english in this forum, a ban for you.
BY Deivid
Welcome to everyone in the world xD.
And I think tihis forum is only English but I see Spanish in 50% of the post xD.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]