Bienvenidos a Smash Bros. Spain

Smash Bros. Spain es el hogar de la comunidad española de Smash Bros.

¡Únete y podrás participar en los torneos online, enterarte de cuándo serán los próximos torneos presenciales y compartir con nosotros todas tus inquietudes!

BY ctee
High.. I have earlier mentioned Smawl in my presentation but thought I could make a new thread about it instead to keep it organised :)

Not many people play online anymore, so my idea with this website was to make a online Brawl league, something I have not seen many places in a while.. It will link to this forum and smashboards for brawl information as it is not a Brawl forum as a whole, but a forum for the online league and the relevant topics about it..

I have written down the rules, and hope they are possible to play with for everyone that is interested in a online league..

I hope it is allright to post it here?

http://www.smawl.net
BY UriMcFly
Good idea, but many people here avoid to play brawl online due to the lag issues :S
However, I think that our top 1 player still playing online matches ^^.
Maybe later I would like to try (I'll have to borrow a wii from a friend 0_0)
BY Redrix
Yea, as UriMcFly said the community usually avoid playing on-line because of those lagged matches :/
Nevertheless, some players (I'm one of them) still play on-line, so if you want to play just tell me by private messages. I don't think this league is so useful D:, but we will see...
BY ctee
Thank you for the comments :)

Yes I know, sometimes it can lag alot, but lately I have had almost no lag in my online matches.. It also can lag more when you're just playing random matches than if you use your friendcode..

Well, in my opinion the online matches that are around is almost only tournaments, that is why I wanted to open a league to see if people still want to play Brawl online without needing to be there on a certain time.. In the league you just have to be finished with your 8 matches in 30 days :)

We will see, the domain and website cost me 7 euros and I do the design and updates myself, so I'm not loosing anything big on this.. Just wanted to get some sparks in the online community :)

Sign up on the website if you want to join or know anyone who want, we need some more players to start this.. Most likely it will start after the holidays..

Edit: If it does not work out soo good, I still have plans for making monthly offline Brawl tournaments :) I know a couple places that can be good for haveing an event.. Just hav to wait after the holidays for answers...

Happy holidays!
ctee
BY ctee
Happy new year everyone :)

I have talked with my friends, and we agreed on trying to make it into a offline leauge instead for all of those who wish to join us :) We tried wifi a little, but with different schedules for everyone we did not feel that it got the intense feeling of playing smash, so we will be starting offline with SMAWL :)

And of course it is not dead, it is easier to start the online league again AFTER the offline tourneys, because we get to know eachother and talk to the people we play against online, which makes it all more fun and social!

I will be visiting some locals next week and talk with the owners about renting once a month or week included food and drinks and a tourney!

We will start the first gatherings with Fifa12 and ssbb, then if it's getting bigger we can expand from there if anyone votes for that..

I have a meeting 30 january about the place, so I will keep you updates on it :)

Have a great day!

ctee
BY Piludo

I have talked with my friends, and we agreed on trying to make it into a offline leauge instead for all of those who wish to join us :) We tried wifi a little, but with different schedules for everyone we did not feel that it got the intense feeling of playing smash, so we will be starting offline with SMAWL :)

And of course it is not dead, it is easier to start the online league again AFTER the offline tourneys, because we get to know eachother and talk to the people we play against online, which makes it all more fun and social!

I will be visiting some locals next week and talk with the owners about renting once a month or week included food and drinks and a tourney!

We will start the first gatherings with Fifa12 and ssbb, then if it's getting bigger we can expand from there if anyone votes for that..

I have a meeting 30 january about the place, so I will keep you updates on it :)

Have a great day!

ctee
Good news :o

Have a great day!

ctee
Good news :o
¿Pilu me puedes explicar que ha dicho este usuario?
No entiendo muy bien el ingés :cry:
BY pelotaz0
Feliz año nuevo a todos! :)

He hablado con mis amigos, y estamos de acuerdo en intentar hacer de esto un proyecto offline para todo el que quiera unirse :) Jugamos algo online, pero la diferencia horaria impedía sentir de verdad el Smash, así que nos pasamos al offline con SMAWL :)

Por supuesto esto no ha muerto, es más fácil empezar una liga online DESPUÉS de torneos off, así nos conoceremos y será mas fácil hablar con la gente que juguemos online, así esto será más social y divertido.

Visitaré algunos locales la semana que viene y hablaré con los propietarios para alquilar una vez al mes o a la semana incluyendo comida, bebidas y un torneo!
Empezaremos a reunirnos para jugar Fifa12 y ssbb, entonces si la cosa va a más podremos expandirnos si la gente está de acuerdo..

Tengo una reunión sobre la venue el 30 de enero, así que seguiré actualizando :)

Buen día

ctee
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]