Bienvenidos a Smash Bros. Spain

Smash Bros. Spain es el hogar de la comunidad española de Smash Bros.

¡Únete y podrás participar en los torneos online, enterarte de cuándo serán los próximos torneos presenciales y compartir con nosotros todas tus inquietudes!

Postea aquí cualquier cosa sobre el melee que no se pueda postear en otras secciones.
BY Joshi
You should really try to contact the Madrid players, the other players that are in spain are the catalan playes and us from seville, but seville is really far away (south spain) and catalan players are sort of dissapeared from the world so your best bet is to try to get to Madrid, plus that is where the best players, like Dahean and Over.

I've realized that my english has worsened sooo much after writing this post.
BY NaZe
If you have family in Fuengirola (Málaga), Novi (from Finland), lives there. He has a superb level of english, and he plays melee too. But he is only on Spain, until 14th January. As Phyr said earlier, the best are from madrid, and you should try to play with them.
BY Askelink
Thanks for the response! :) I really hope to visit someone in Spain, and I'll try to learn as much spanish as possible, wanting to learn the language also. So it's okey if your english are'nt so steady. :p (yours seem good, Phyr)

I'm planning this trip to february - march, 5 weeks ahead. Sadly Seville is far away, but where can I contact the Madrid players? Are they any active? I don't know much about the spanish scene, other than Over and Dahean. (Over were wild at RoM4) Thanks.
BY oniloko
Heya! ill be in Barcelona, Spain for the next 5 weeks and Smash has always been my favorite game. Back in the states melee and brawl have been my most competitive sport so if there is ever a meet, can someone please contact me??

Heya! mal estar en Barcelona, ​​España para los próximos 5 semanas y Smash siempre ha sido mi juego favorito. De vuelta en el cuerpo a cuerpo los estados y la pelea ha sido mi deporte más competitivo por lo que si alguna vez hay una reunión, por favor alguien puede ponerse en contacto conmigo?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]